These delicious appetizers are loaded with jalapenos, bacon, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and sour cream, all in a crispy wonton shell. They’ll be a huge hit at your Super Bowl Party!
Total Time: 30 minutes (10 minute prep/20 minute cook)
Recipe Makes 12 Wontons
- 12 Wonton wrappers
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese-softened
- ½ C Sour Cream
- 12 oz. Bacon-cooked and crumbled (reserve 2 Tbsp.)
- 1 C Shredded Cheddar Cheese (reserve 2 Tbsp.)
- 4 Jalapenos-diced
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place one wonton in each cup. Bake for approximately 8 minutes or until light brown.
- Remove from oven and cool for a few minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, bacon, and diced jalapenos.
- Spoon filling into wonton cups. Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese and bacon crumbles.
- Place filled wontons back in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until wontons are golden and cheese is melted.