Easy and delicious! Serve them over rice or egg noodles for a quick and easy dinner, or they make a yummy appetizer.
Total Time: 3 hours 5 minutes (5 minute prep/3 hours cook)
- 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce (18 oz.)
- 1 jar of grape jelly (18 oz.)
- 1 bag of fully cooked frozen meatballs (32 oz.)
- Dump bottle of BBQ sauce, jar of grape jelly, and bag of frozen meatballs into the slow cooker.
- Spoon sauce over the meatballs to make sure they are well coated.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Serve with toothpicks for an appetizer or serve over noodles or rice as a dinner.